8.22.2010

*sMiLe!* It's Kit-Cat Sunday! :)

                     

         **Click here for my Blog Candy/Contest** :)


We three kittens, have lost our mittens, and we shall have no pie!  :)


Happy Sunday!  Today a trio of very late kittens {*smile!*} are posting our Kit-Cats that were .... um .... the June kits :)  It's a good thing to have a strong support system - safety in numbers!   Hee hee!  The most awesome Susan and Jeanette already posted theirs, so be sure to hop on over and see what they made with their card kits! 


This kit was prepared for us by Catherine, our June kit-cat hostess and she sent a fabulous cache of My Mind's Eye paper, which was absolutely yummy and hard to chose which side to use!  She also sent some images of the adorable TGF Maria, ribbons and assorted bling which I'll use at another date :)   I paired it with some green and pink flowers I had one hand and a matching BG button to create this girly girl card. I found the "smile" sticker in my stash and it seemed to fit in with the color palette I had going on here. 





Hop on over and see what my compadre' late kittens have posted for you! :)




Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you are having a blessed weekend!  The girls start school tomorrow so today will be a busy day of triple checking everything and attempting to get back into a routine


Hugs!
~Kelly



Card deets:  SU!  Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose;  My Mind's Eye; TGF Maria image; A/C ribbon; Prima flowers; Basic Grey button, Tiny ribbon from Joanns; Marcella sticker; Cuttlebug, nesties, tombo, colored with
prismacolor markers, Aileens.

20 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the way the sentiment is done. Can't believe your schools are back so soon, in my neck of the woods classes always start the day after labour day...Best of wishes settling into the new routine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, i absoluely love these colors. They are so cheerful !I like your layout too and the flowers on the top are perfect. Hugs to you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet and cheerful card, love the colors and the way she is colored. Good luck to the girls, my DD also starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally cute! I just love the colors and your flowers are to die for!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love your colors and I love how you used the ribbon and flowers at the top. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my sweet friend! Wasn't this kit fun to work with? I love your little blonde Maria. She's such a cutie, and your layout for this card is beautiful. It showcases so much of that pretty paper in such wonderful ways, and perfectly frames your beautifully colored image. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and helping us to follow through with our posts! Can't wait to get started on the next round of Kit Cat fun!

    Love ya, Kels!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is just beautiful! I really love the way you put all the papers and used the image. Beautiful coloring as well.

    Please come visit my blog and invite your friends to do the same!

    http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Kels, you rocked Cat's kit! Your wonderful layout showcases the yummy papers and the sweet Maria so well. Love the big, happy button flower, and the "smile" sticker sentiment is perfect! I'm looking forward to getting back in the KitCat groove this fall. Sending lots of back-to-school happy mojo to the kids! {purrrrrr}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Pink and lime green is one of my favorite color combo and the paper you used is perfect! Love the flower with the button.

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally cute! love the colors and the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolute cutie patootie!! I really love this kit that Cat sent out and of course, I LOVE how you worked it!! Love that smile sticker senitment too. AWesome card, Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable. Love the color combo and the sentiment is so retro.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful Kelly...I love all the pink and the sweet image... Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Super cute image, put together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8/23/2010

    Oh this is totally sweet and I LOVE the little green tag sentiment. The layout and the papers just make this girl POP! Love the ribbon technique too - watch me go steal it now :)

    Awesome card - awesome you. Love you to bits sweet Kelly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, Kelly, this is the sweetest! I love the way you colored the image and your class y use of all the wonderful items in the kit. Wow! You've done an amazing job! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8/24/2010

    This is a beautiful card...I love it Kelly, you are so talented. Your coloring is great and I love the whole color scheme/layout of your card...way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8/26/2010

    It's true, then, that good things come to those who wait, because this is such a wonderful card, Kelly! Those papers are wonderful, and I love how you laid everything out. Such a sweet image, too -- I just want to pinch her rosey little cheeks -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete