1.05.2016

Purr-fect Friend! ♥




Hi friends!


It's time for a new challenge at Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms!
You may have already heard the BIG news that in this new year,
many wonderful changes are happening.
 Tanya Kostynuk, owner extraordinaire of Riley and Company and CHF,




 have had two different Design Teams. 
 Now, the two Teams have been combined in one happy bunch!

And ... this blog will be our new home!

And as you can see on the blog, there are 6 stamp stores  - all in one place!  WOW!

Today is the first challenge for the combined DT, and it's brought to us by Heather.
She challenged us this week to create a card using two stamps: 
One from the Riley and Company line and one from Cornish Heritage Farms.

You may remember Burt from this post when he debuted in our new release,
so I had to ink him up again! Smiling Burt is from Riley and Co, 
(since it was a purr-fect match) :)



I left the inside of this one blank for a paw-sitive message later!

Please check out the new stampin' ground The Ink Spot,
as well as what the new DT has created this week!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for combining color and embellishments too- love the colorful buttons you added. Your sentiment is just perfect, or puuurrrfect as well! What a fun combo of stamp companies- looking forward to seeing your cards using the beautiful CHF images with the cute RIley images and sentiments : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly I love this delicious, colourful card such a cutie image he certainly looks like he has been at the cream, lol, the papers and sentiment are so lovely
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always make a button work! Cute card and festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! That image makes me smile!! And ha - I love that you left the inside blank for a paw-sitive message - you make me laugh my friend!! Fabulous card as always!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG SMILE! Great colorful card Kelly. Hope your holidays were special and joyous.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my Snoopy card. The stamp is made by Stampabilities but I cannot find it for purchase anywhere. I'd be happy to stamp a few images for you and send them to you. Please contact me. My email addy is on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kelly, and a lot of fun - in other words purr-fect :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is just darling!! LOVE the image and your wonderful eye for colors and design really make this stand out nicely my friend!! As Maxine says...it's purr-fect!! LOL!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card makes me smile,Kelly. Wonderful image and perfect sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card, love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purr-fectly cute and precious! LOVE your card Kelly!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kitty looks like he may be up to something wicked! He just may be the cat who ate the canary! What a fabulously fun card, Kelly!! I am looking forward to all your remarkable talent being turned loose on The Ink Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!! I love the colors. I agree with Lynn, that kitty looks like he is up to no good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This adorable guy looks like he's up to something...maybe he's the cat who ate the canary...literally. And you have showcased him beautifully, outside and in!

    I'll have to check out The Ink Spot! They're luck to have you, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a purr-fect card too! Sorry...couldn't resist! Burt is wonderful and he most definitely looks like he is up to something!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the kitty cat's expression on its face! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete