2.24.2010

It's the Freshed Brewed Designs Release & blog hop !

Welcome!  I'm so glad you stopped by today ~ Fresh Brewed Designs brings you the new Hannah Belle digi stamps and introduces Tommy!  What wonderful, fun and simply sweet images and at this stop on the hop, I bring you 3 of those to see.   First, you should have arrived here from the amazing Carolyn's blog:    If you are just finding me and need to start at the beginning, click here!   *note!*  On the hop, a special word has been given to each of us and you need to collect all the words at each stop, leave a comment and then email your word collection to Heather!  Easy peasy!  Have fun!

First up:  Blast off!  It's Astronaut Tommy!   My 5 y/o son aspires to be an astronaut and has been saying that for about a year now - so this image drew me in right away.  What a terrific image for a boy - birthday, saying hello, zooming by to tell him he is out of this world!  I paired it with some Cosmo Cricket outer space DSP, added some star punches & stickles.


Next, it's artist Hannah Belle :)  I love this image for it's fresh & whimisical look!  And there is an artist in all of us, how fun it is to explore that inner artist!  I colored this image with prismacolor markers as well and  paired it with some new release WRMK paper that matched the colors, added some layered flowers & framed this darling image.   I thought it would be fun to make another enlongated card so this is an 8" x 4" shape! 

And lastly, I have for you baking Hannah Belle!   This sweet lil darling is cooking up something super sweet and really special for you!  She is cute enough to pair with just about any paper and layout, but I nestled her into a frame surrounded by yummy cupcakes from the Nook and Pantry Basic Grey paper stack, adorned it with a ribbon and flower & button. 

I hope you've enjoyed the new collection!  Before you go, my word for you at this part of the hop is:
Everything


From here, you will continue the blog hop and head on over to see what  Betty! has in store for you!
Thanks for your visit today and good luck on the hop!

Blessings :)
~Kelly


20 comments:

  1. Hiya Kelly. My goodness, you have been very busy and what fantastic creations you have made. Fantastic images, brilliant colouring, and fabulous designs and colour combinations. I love them all. Great job.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Kelly!
    I could not pick a favorite if I wanted to! So far everyone has been able to find a personal use for the images and found something in their lives to tie them to. That warms my heart!!!

    I am so happy that you are a part of this with me and wanted to send you an extra little thank you.

    Your word ... just looking at it alone ... reminds me that God is taking care of EVERYTHING he is my EVERYTHING and I am loved.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA&feature=related
    Tommy and I sing this one in church as a special sometimes.

    Have a blessed day!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so cute. I couldn't pick one to be my favorite. Love the colors you picked. Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your cards are amazing and so inspiring. This DT is rockin this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ribbon treatment on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Kelly! I love the second card. The layout is perfect. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so cute. The cupcakes with the baking image are just perfect, it was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a triple threat! Great job, Kels! Just love the papers you used on these - perfectly paired with the adorable images! Yummy embellies, too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, Kelly!! These are all so terrific! The papers and layouts are sensational. All are awesome!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are totally AWESOME, Kel!!! I love love love the papers and the stars on your first one. And the COLORS on your second card are so so sweet...making me smile from ear to ear. And your 3rd card is making me want to go bake a cake right now!! I love them all...you really know how to bring images to life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, all of the cards are really cool. For every card you took the perfect DP. You did a fantastic job !

    ReplyDelete
  13. OM goodness!!! All of these cards are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is wonderful Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS bunch of cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards! Super images!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards. I love your embellishments. I have a hard time with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are out-of-this-world YUMMY!!!! I love the beautiful layouts, your fabulous coloring, and all the scrumptious details in each and every one of these fabulous creations!!! You are amazing!!!

    Hugs!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Kelly!!! These are just tooo cute for words!! I absolutely love the your layout with all those stares in the first. That big flower in the second one is just gorgeous and the cupcake DP in the last couldn't be more perfect! So very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete