10.05.2011

PDS's anything but a card ....

Evening, friends!  Been a long, long day here so I'll just jump right in and share with you this lil treat bucket that I made for the new weekly challenge at Pixie Dust Studio - Anything but a card!  How fun is that theme -- so many ideas, especially now during the Halloween time :) 

One of my best BFF's from High School has a Halloween birthday - she has always disliked her birthday because of the date - not the "spooky" part, but that all of her friends were always out T or Ting or at Halloween parties instead of celebrating her birthday!  I always felt so bad for her and plan to send this along filled with goodies :)  She's not a crafter {GASP! lol!}

I found this little green tin bucket in Target in the $1 section back in the Spring and I scooped up 4 of them for different ideas I had at the time.  Lucky me, I was able to use the green one for Frankie Boy, this adorable lil guy from PDS!  I gave it a simple covering with Halloween dsp, a purple border, Halloween chipboard letters, Halloween pearls and a whole lotta ribbons in coordinating colors!  




And that's it for me tonight, sweet friends!  I'll be sure to stop in and see what you are doing in a bit but be sure to check out the PDS challenge blog and link up your awesome ABAC creations, too! 

Thanks for your visit today!

Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

Entered into:  Saturday Challenge - Halloween
Stamp with Fun -- Halloween
Pile it On #40 - Do it for Fun!
Paper Playtime - Black, Orange and Purple
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Halloween
My Craft Spot - Too Cute to Spook!

Bucket - Target; Image - Pixie Dust Studio "Frankie Boy", RIbbons - varied;
Halloween pearls; Tombo, 3d dots, prismacolor markers; SU border punch;
K and Co DSP


28 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love the image and DP you used - and oh, all that ribbon just makes my heart sing!!! So cute and I know your friend will love this. I have several of the same type buckets except in red - that I also got at Target eons ago. The intention was to do something with them......just will have to CASE this Kelly for something for Christmas or Valentines!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treat bucket!!! Love all the embellies you added to your bucket and Frankie is just so so cute! Looooove all that ribbon! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! She is sure to appreciate this! Love all the great ribbon!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great creation and perfect for our Halloween Challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. who wouldn't love this fantastic project!!!! Love all the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a super awesome project for Halloween. It's an over-the-top fantastic design with fabulous details, and will delight the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Kelly! I adore that image you used & all that FAB ribbon....great job Hun & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable little bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frankie boy looks pretty happy hangin out on this super cute bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You even make Frankie cute!M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Kelly, this is FANG-tastic! That image, the HI, the ribbons... the whole thing is so fun! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, can you email me at
    Janis@slowar.com
    or private message me on Facebook at
    http://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1

    I want to ask you a question. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute !!! I love all the details on the pail and all the ribbons!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and so much fun!!! Love it, you are the creative one my friend. Hope your little guy is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and how fun! All that ribbon would be all the present I need! Wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frankie Boy is SO cute, and your bucket is just adorable, too! I still have my paint bucket that you made for me a long time ago. It happily stores all of my buttons, and it's just as pretty as the day it arrived!! I love me some Kelly altered buckets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kelly,
    What a fabulous halloween treat! This looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is frightfully delightful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, that's an adorable little bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your bucket is FANTASTIC!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what for great halloween work !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    swf-dt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10/09/2011

    EEEK!! Now this is such a sweet little thing!! What a darling way to keep some Halloween treats!! :)

    You should enter this in the Tuesday Throwdown hun!! The theme is Halloween!! :) ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable!!!! Thanks for playing the Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. No other word for this other than AWESOME!!! LOVE The ribbon tags!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a super fun gift idea, LOVE all the yummy ribbons and image! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete