11.23.2015

Happy Thanksgiving!



 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting ~
1 Chronicles 16:34

Happy day, friends!
In just a few more days, it will be Thanksgiving ♥
We have so much to be grateful for and our blessings far outnumber our troubles.
I'm so looking forward to cooking, having the kids all home for wonderful meals,
family time, no work, and holiday decorating!
(and if I'm lucky - craft time!) :)

Today is a new Inspirations challenge from the Riley and Company Design Team -
with a theme of Thanksgiving!
This is one of the two cards I made,
and will showcase this one today, one in which we can all probably relate!
Using Retro Folks "Walter" and a new Funnybones "Thanksgiving AKA"
here is my card for today's post:

Thank you for stopping by! 
I wish you all a blessed, safe and lovely Thanksgiving holiday!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Heehee, so darn cute my friend!! I love the image!! The sentiment is fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful National Unbutton Your Pants Day :) Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Great card. Love the color scheme too. I got a package today! Thank you so much, Kelly! Will try to incorporate all the goodies in my upcoming creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to this! To that I might add and take a nap! Just love how you put this card together...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gaining weight just thinking about over-eating on Thursday! I just got two icebox pies in the freezer and ready for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I'll start the cookies!

    I love this fun card, Kelly! Enjoy your time with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kelly - and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute button pun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! This is just perfect!! I love your card especially with the added buttons for effect!! :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I've missed the Riley and Co. new release but after scrolling through your blog, such funny and truthful sentiments! I especially love today's card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol. For me, it's "wear pants with elastic waste" day! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card...with a great sentiment.
    Hope you had a very special Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun is this card- love the Riley sentiments on your card. Great DP's and love the buttons : )

    ReplyDelete