12.28.2017

The Project Bin ~ Happy Birthday, Denise!




Welcome to Denise's *Happy Birthday* blog hop!
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today ~
because today is a fabulous day to celebrate!

Denise is the owner and beauty AND brains behind 
the amazing stamp company, The Project Bin.
In honor of her birthday,
the design team is hosting a blog hop to showcase her wonderful stamps
and celebrate her special day!


Let's get the party started!
To follow the full hop, you should have arrived here from 
the sensational Stasia's blog!
{the FULL HOP ORDER will be linked below!}


Using the fabulous Born Yesterday stamp set,
I created this card for Denise ♥
This is one of my favorite and go-to sets from The Project Bin ~
 I use it all. the. time!

And here is the inside, using the same stamp set Born Yesterday


From here, I hope you hop on over to Kelly's serendipity blog
and see what she has made today.

And in case you want to start from the beginning, here's the blog line up:


Be sure to stop by The Project Bin and wish Denise a Happy Birthday!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 


12 comments:

  1. Kelly, your card is beautiful! Lovely circles and perfect stamp choices. What a lovely way to celebrate Denise's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely card, Kelly! Love the design with the circles!
    Hugs, have fab holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is beautiful!!! I love that you did the inside too. I need to start doing that again! Cute design with the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly--your card is dang cute! I love the circle layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Kelly! Fabulous design! That is a gorgeous stamp set...how do I not have that one? lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun Kelly! Love the cheeriness and that stamp set is awesome. What great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kelly and i like the circle layout with the brads. Looks like a pinboard.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your circles are so perfect and I am loving your amazing papers and layout. Love, love, love this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kelly - you have made a really beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card and I love that sheet of sentiments. Great inspiration for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you decorate, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like so much this beautiful cards
    TemplateRepublic

    ReplyDelete