2.08.2018

CCEE 1806 ~ Something I love ♥


Hi friends!

February is the month that I come up with the challenges
 for the CCEE Stampers and it's been fun so far :)

 Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner,
I thought it would be sweet to show something that we love
rather than make a traditional Valentine's card.


For me, it's hard ...... the list is just too long ♥
 So I decided to make a card with the things that make me happy ...
bright, vivid colors that pop and woodland critters!
Love, love, LOVE!
 

And something else I love - a good bargain!
I love finding a great sale :)
This stamp set by The Greeting Farm was always on my watch list, then it retired but about a month ago, 
it popped up on someone's destash sale for $4 .... brand new!
I was over the moon ecstatic and so grateful
 to be at the right sale at the right time :)


I fussy cut the deer and made it the focal point of my card.
I also 'fussy colored' the deer - not really giving it a structured look,
allowing myself to be a little freer with the ink 
(hoping for fur but yeah ... that didn't happen! LOL!)

This is also my card for the Crafters of Faith February theme, too.
In fact, our hostess of the COF is Liz, also a CCEE stamper!

She said:  Psalm 42:1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
Make a card featuring a deer or a scene from a lake or a forest.

Please be sure to stop by the CCEE Stampers blog
and see what the girls LOVE!
You can also play along with this challenge and if you create a card,
use the keyword CCEE1806 so we can find you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Looooove this!!! :D How cute, sweet, bright and warm card! This little cutie is just delightful and your design makes it just pop!! Well done Kelly! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetttttttttttt and beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, what a treat to get that adorable set for so little $!! I think your bright card is wonderful with the big sun, critter, and washi tape. The RED heart takes my eye, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super bargain you got there Kelly, I love this gorgeous cute card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your bargain stamp set! Such a happy card that would cheer anyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! What a sweet card, Kelly! I love it! And what a bargain on the stamp set. (I own that set... I should take it out and ink it up.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous washi tape ground and amazing sun behind your precious fawn!! What a delightful card with this bargain set. I love that fun row of squirrels, too!! I will be watching to see what you create with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Kelly..I love the sweet Deer and bright happy colours and a super card design too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this!! The deer is so sweet!! I love the vibrant colors and the design!! This is beautiful!! It's a happy card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a happy card....fab elements....love your 'loves'

    ReplyDelete
  11. The deer is adorable and beautifully coloured. The background is so bright and uplifting, a bit like the sun we saw today!! Buy it was only 3C degrees outside!! Rain all day tomorrow. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling little deer image, and I love this sweet and cute card you made with your bargain stamp set! The little red heart just adds a touch of love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweetie card Kelly, and I love your bright colours :-) They have worked so well on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with this fun little guy! Just love his eyes! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super sweet, Kelly and i love your layout and great color choice.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is absolutely adorable, Kelly!

      Delete
  16. Such a sweet card, Kelly! A bargain is always good!!!

    ReplyDelete